If you’re a parent of two babies and/or toddlers, you probably know how challenging it can get when the kids feel uncomfortable. There are many things that can make the little ones feel uncomfortable. One of the more common cases when the kids feel uncomfortable is when it’s hot outside and they start sweating. Most of the best rated double strollers have thick padded seats that may or may not be compatible with an infant car seat, and canopies that cover that have thorough coverage.
When spring starts to fade and summer begins, the best solution for your kids is to get a second lightweight double stroller that is designed to offer a good ventilation. One of these models is the Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport All-Weather Stroller.
Table of Contents
Benefits of the Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport
1. Climate Adjustable Design
As mentioned above, due to the fact that on average, it can get pretty hot during the summer (depending on where you live, more or less), kids can get pretty cranky pretty fast, once they start sweating and getting sticky.
The Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport All-Weather double stroller was designed to encourage a good level of air circulation, keeping the kids dry and happy. By rolling up the back part of the seat, you’ll notice a mesh surface under the primary fabric. The primary fabric, when rolled down offers protection from cold winds, but it’s not necessarily the best option for the cold season, although you could use it during winter as well.
2. Decreased Weight and Increased Usability
It’s a great choice for parents that are active and love to do long outdoor trips during summer. Weighing only 18 pounds, it’s safe to say that it’s one of the lightest double strollers that you can find. Although it has reduced weight, the metal frame offers durability and security, so don’t get the wrong idea, think it’s made of cardboard. It’s really convenient to navigate through shopping malls and other crowded places, because it has compact dimensions: 30 x 32 x 38.2 inches.
3. Simple and Secure Seats
The seats of the Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport are padded and have reclining mechanisms that let you set them at the needed position. Both seats are provided with 3-point harnesses to strap your babies when they’re on. They’re designed for easy opening through a quick-release buckle.
More Useful Features:
- The multi-position mechanismon this strollers allows for the glider to stop at the desired position.
- Two canopies are included with each seat, that offer the air to pass easily from front to back an offer protection from environmental conditions.
- It has removable foam cushions and padded arms
- A cargo bag on each side offers some storage space for what the baby needs when going out.
- The material used is an easy care sage green microfiber fabric.
Feedback, Ratings and Reviews of Customers
This stroller has been reviewed by 151 customers and has an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. The 4.1 average is made up of 65 ratings of 5 stars, 62 ratings of 4 stars, 11 ratings of 3 stars, 5 ratings of 2 stars, 6 ratings of 1 star. It’s not hard to notice the big majority of parents who rated it 4-5 stars. Let’s see what customers had to say about this stroller:
- Compact Size. It’s actually not that easy to find a double stroller that folds down flat like this one, needing so little space. Once folded, you can easily put it into the trunk of your car, even if your car’s trunk is not that spacious. Due to its narrow and compact design, the Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport fits through easily though doorways. A major advantage for parents who travel by plane in the summer is the fact that you can store it in the plane’s compartment easily, which means something for a double stroller.
- Very Easy Transportation. Most parents who liked this stroller, mentioned the ease of transportation as being one of their favorite aspects about it. Having reduced weight, most parents who love to go to amusement parks, travel and generally have an active lifestyle said it’s a great summer stroller. It’s design allows for easy packaging.
- Quick Fold Design. The folding system has 2 locks. This may seem slightly more work than with other models, but most reviewers said collapsing it is pretty easy to do. You just have to push each lock to the left, then up and it magically fold. When opening it, you will probably experience no difficulty at all, according to most users.
Although this double stroller from Jeep has been awarded pretty high rankings by most parents, it has some shortcomings. One of the greatest weaknesses of this model compared to other side-by-side double strollers is the lack of a storage compartment beneath the seats. This is a feature that you can find on other models like the Britax B-Agile or the BOB Revolution SE, and has been highly appreciated by their users.
Despite the lack of a storage are under the seats, some moms and dads said that you can store more baby essentials in the side pouches than you would first expect. You can also hang some bags from the handles because they’re shaped like an umbrella handle. Another solution would be to have a backpack but this is probably going to cause some inconveniences for many people.
Some reviewers complained about the canopies saying they were lacking a real purpose because you would constantly have to move them if going through the sun. Other reviewers said that the middle wheel got in their way of comfortably using the stroller.
When thinking about buying a lightweight double stroller, or so-called umbrella stroller, there are specific aspects that you need to take into account. Whatever the type of stroller you’re looking for, it’s important to choose a model that is comfortable for kids, and convenient enough for you, the parent. Beyond this, it’s important to take into account the purpose that each type of stroller was designed for.
The Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport All-Weather Stroller is a great choice if you need something compact, light and easy to transport. It’s not the best option if you’re looking for much storage space, but it’s not something that you would expect, considering it’s a lightweight stroller.
Overall, at the price range you can buy this stroller online, it’s a great addition as a solution for those hot summer days.