A growing number of parents choose to adopt a healthy lifestyle, in spite of having to take care of their kids, which, as you probably know, can be pretty exhausting at times.
The best way to stay fit is to run. Regular running brings many health advantages, and there’s most probably no need to list them here as well. The best solution to keep running (if you were running before baby) or start this healthy habit now (when you need it even more) is to buy a jogging stroller.
Because there are so many options when it comes to these products, making the best possible choice can take some time. Because time is a scarce resource when you have a baby, we decided to help you by doing the time-consuming part of the task ourselves. We took a close look at the best rated models and compared them so we could decide which are the best jogging strollers of 2015.
To further save time, let’s dive right in and check out our favorite options:
- 1 Top 10 Best Jogging Strollers 2015
- 1.1 1. BOB Revolution Flex Stroller
- 1.2 2. BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller
- 1.3 3. Baby Jogger Summit X3 Single Stroller
- 1.4 4. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
- 1.5 5. Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller
- 1.6 6. BOB Sport Utility Single Stroller
- 1.7 7. Bumbleride Indie Jogging Stroller
- 1.8 8. Baby Jogger City Select Silver Frame Stroller
- 1.9 9. Joovy Zoom 360 Swivel Wheel Jogging Stroller
- 1.10 10. Graco Relay Click Connect Jogging Stroller
- 2 Is a Jogging Stroller the Right Choice for You?
- 3 Conclusion
Top 10 Best Jogging Strollers 2015
1. BOB Revolution Flex Stroller
- Adjustable, padded handlebar with 9 position options makes for a great fit for any parent;
- The front wheel is swiveling, offering superior maneuverability, but locks down for more stability when jogging or when going over rough terrain;
- The lightweight frame is convenient for transportation and storage;
- Easy, two-step folding system;
- The top notch adjustable suspension system assures a smooth ride;
- The seat is ultra-padded, reclining and adjustable and the five-point padded harness keeps your child safe and comfortable.
2. BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller
- The swiveling front wheel is great if you need to maneuver through tight corners, but it also has the capability of being locked in a straight position allowing for more stability when you’re jogging or the terrain gets rough;
- The folding mechanism is easy to deploy, shrinking the stroller to a compact enough size for easy transportation and storage;
- An accessory adapter makes it possible to easily attach a car seat adapter (available for BRITAX/BOB, Graco, Chicco and Peg Perego infant car seats), or a snack tray.
- The adjustable seat is reclining and ultra padded for superior comfort of your little one; the 5-point padded harness is comfortable as well keeping your baby secure.
3. Baby Jogger Summit X3 Single Stroller
- The patented quick fold technology lets you easily fold the stroller with only one hand. It’s really convenient because you can hold your child with the other.
- The suspension system takes up all the shocks from road bumps and assures a comfortable ride;
- A canopy with pick-a-boo windows protects your child from rain, snow, or the burning sun during the hot summer months;
- Rear wheels: 16″; Front wheel: 12″;
- The front wheel lock control is mounted on the handlebar, for easy conversion between stroller and jogger;
4. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller
- It has large bicycle tires that roll effortlessly over different types of surfaces;
- The front wheel swivels, for easier maneuvering, but locks down for when you’re jogging;
- The padded seat is reclining and has a 5-point harness;
- A large canopy keeps your kid safe from the burning sun or rain and the storage basket beneath the seat has a big enough size to be useful in storing everything you would take with you on the stroll;
- There are both child and parent trays with 2 cup holders;
- It folds easily for travel or storage;
5. Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller
- It accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car seats with secure one-step attachment;
- You can fold it with one hand in one second, which is as fast and easy as it currently gets;
- It also features a storage lock and it’s self-standing when folded;
- The swiveling front wheel can easily locked in position, providing a smooth transition between strolling and jogging;
- The tires are air-filled rubber offering a nice suspension;
- You can use it for your baby up until he weighs 35 pounds;
6. BOB Sport Utility Single Stroller
- The feature that makes this stroller different from most we’ve included is the fixed front wheel. It’s the stroller you should strongly consider if you love to go hiking, jogging and spend long days in the outdoors. The fixed front wheel will tackle rough terrain with ease;
- The lightweight frame folds in two steps and is great to transport and store;
- The suspension system absorbs a big part of the shock assuring a smooth and comfortable ride;
- An accessory adapter allows the connection of the BOB infant car seat adapter, which is compatible with CS1001 Graco, CS1002 Peg Perego, CS1003 Chicco, or a snack tray;
- The ultra padded seats offer superior comfort and the padded 5 point harness makes sure your baby is secure at all times, while maintaining the comfort level;
7. Bumbleride Indie Jogging Stroller
- You can easily maneuver it with one hand, with the help of the lockable swiveling 12″ air-filled front wheel;
- The frame is lightweight, made of anodized aluminum, compact and easy to fold;
- It’s ready for use as it is, without the need to attach and infant seat or Carrycot;
- The included universal infant car seat adapter is compatible with Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35, Chicco Keyfit 30, Britax Chaperone & more;
8. Baby Jogger City Select Silver Frame Stroller
- It’s made of Polyester, Nylon and Metal;
- You can easily fold the stroller with one hand due to it’s patented quick-fold technology;
- It capable to convert to a double stroller with 16 unique possible combinations;
- 12″ rear and 8″ front wheels are all terrain tires; the swiveling front wheels are lockable and have suspension;
- The handlebar can be set to multiple positions, according to each parents height;
- The seat is fully adjustable with expendable head and foot well;
9. Joovy Zoom 360 Swivel Wheel Jogging Stroller
- Designed to fold quickly;
- The frame is aluminum and it has shock absorbing suspension;
- The reclining seat is extra-wide and the canopy is super-sized;
- The storage basket is very generous and the one step link parking brake is also very useful;
- It also includes a parent organizer, running leash and a tire pump;
10. Graco Relay Click Connect Jogging Stroller
- One of the big advantages of this stroller is that it comes with all the convenience accessories you need, at no extra cost to you;
- It has pneumatic tires and a locking front-wheel that are built to perform great under heavy use;
- The suspension system offers a smooth ride on different kinds of surfaces;
- The fabric is high quality, with reflective piping for added visibility under low light conditions;
- You can deploy the folding mechanism with one hand in one second;
According to our research, these are the best jogging strollers, that you can get right now. There are more options available, but if you don’t have the necessary time to do in-depth research yourself, there are high chances that you will find the one that best fits your lifestyle among the ones we selected to be part of our list.
Is a Jogging Stroller the Right Choice for You?
This is a question that many parents don’t even think about. Are you sure a jogging stroller is the best option for you and your kid? There are certain reasons why you would want a jogging stroller in the first place.
If you look for a stroller that tackles different surfaces and speeds with ease but can also be very efficient in maneuvering through an urban environment, there are high chances a jogging stroller is exactly what you should be looking for. Of course, if you already had an active lifestyle before having a baby, choosing one of these strollers is only logical, but even if you didn’t use to run before, knowing that your stroller is designed for jogging can be a motivating factor to be more active.
We hope you found this guide to be useful and that we succeeded in helping you find the best jogging strollers of 2015.